Friday 29 September 2017

Painted Harvest Dutch Fold Card

Hello again, here I am with another make from the Painted Harvest suite. 

Yes, here's another Dutch Fold Card, think this is the 3rd one I have shared with you now, I have another one up my sleeve which will probably be shared next week.
I've used the Painted Harvest bundle along with Beautiful Bouquet for the sentiment. The Leaf punch is quickly becoming a firm favourite and so so handy to have.
Little close up of the lovely sunflowers and ribbon for you.



Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment