Wednesday 20 September 2017

Every Good Wish Stamp Set

Good Morning. Apologies for my slap dash attempts at blogging this week. I haven't been at all well and I am still not firing on all cylinders but I didn't want to neglect my blog any longer!
This is a card we made at 2 training sessions I ran this weekend. We used the Every Good Wish stamp set that I will be using at my Christmas Card Club event next Weds (seats left)
 I'm loving the Garden Green stitched satin ribbon for my Christmas makes this year, it's in the Annual Catalogue if you want to take a look.
 Right short and sweet from me today as I get cracking on some work!
Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment