Wednesday 4 April 2018

Sweet Soiree Catalogue CASE

Hello there and good morning to you! Today I am sharing a card we made a good few weeks ago at my Coffee and Card event. Have you noticed I CASED it from the front of the catalogue? I love that we can use it as inspiration for our makes!
Now I need to tell you some important things about this card. It contains colours that will no longer be available soon as they come to the end of their term as In Colours! So we have Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo on here that will soon be leaving us. These always sell fast during April so please do not miss out on them or refills for your ink pads! 
 The background has been stamped with the Watercolour Wash background stamp which I daubed with Sponge Daubers and the Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach ink pads to create a two tone effect. 
Remember, I have my Stamparatus giveaway this month! For every £30 spent in April (both online and in person) I will pop a ticket into my prize draw for you.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment