Monday 9 April 2018

Myths & Magic Suite

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. One of my favourite suites from the Spring/Summer Catalogue is the Myths and Magic Suite and I want to let you know that if you fancy this as a bundle then you need to get your hands on it pretty quickly as it is part of the Retirement List that has just been announced.
 The cards I am sharing here are copied from the catalogue and they are easy to replicate without too many supplies! In fact the cute little mermaids are just cut out from the fab designer paper
Not forgetting the knights and the dragons that are part of one of the other papers too!

So at 8pm this evening our RETIREMENT LIST goes live and you can click on the image below to be taken directly to my Online Store. 
 Please remember to use my Online Code below and remember my prize draw for a free Stamparatus!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment