Friday 8 December 2017

Good Tidings Stamp Set

Hey there and a happy Friday to you. Today's make is one with a stamp set that is retiring and is discounted from £19.00 to £15.20. It's another card that we made at Tuesday Club a few weeks ago. I wanted to go for a vintage look and I think we achieved that.
I love the holly embossing folder and it looks really effective when you rub over it with a sponge and some ink. In fact I have inked almost everything in sight on this card!
I love the greeting and the font of the sentiment although I must confess this is the only card I have made with this set!! EEEEkkkk I must use my stamps more!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment