Sunday 10 December 2017

Celebration Time Bundle & FREE SHIPPING

Hey there! Thought I would have a little break from the Christmas makes today and share this card we made at Coffee and Card a few weeks ago. It was the first time I had used the Celebration Time bundle and I made a 21st card. Not that it is for anyone in particular, I just fancied popping a number on there.

The colour combo is Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Pink Pirouette and there is quite a bit of texture on this card. The background and the Pool Party circle have been embossed with the spotty embossing folder. 
The Large Numbers are of course so so useful for cards of this nature and I used the Glimmer Paper for these, just to add a touch of sparkle! Have you seen the cute little bow on the cake stand? I have made it from one of the dies in the set, so so cute!
STOP PRESS!
We have just heard that we have FREE SHIPPING for 24 hours from tonight (Sunday) at 11pm until 10.59pm on Monday!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment