Wednesday 8 November 2017

Upcoming Classes

Good Morning. Today I thought I would do an update on the classes I have coming up over the next few weeks. I have no classes now until next Saturday 18th November when I run my Curly Christmas Wreath class, details below.


CURLY CHRISTMAS WREATH
7 seats left
Come and make this stunning wreath that will never die! Just put it away after Christmas and bring it out next year, of course it's for internal use only!

£38 for the class

The class includes everything you need and also LUNCH and AFTERNOON TEA too!

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services


ALL DAY CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA
8 seats left

One of my favourite events of the year. Such a treat day, includes Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea plus a Goody bag of over £50.

£85 for the whole day

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

STAMPIN BLENDS TECHNIQUE CLASS
Saturday 25th November 
2pm
Come along and create some projects using the brand new Stampin' Blends. 
Included in the cost of the class are 3 sets of the pens (worth £8 per set).
We will work on shading and techniques.
£32 per person, please bring your own adhesive.


STAMPIN' BINGO NIGHT
Friday 1st December
7.15pm
7 seats left

Come along and take part in my popular BINGO night.

This one will be Christmas themed with lots of prizes up for grabs!

£20 per person

Please bring your own glue


STAMPIN' BINGO NIGHT 
Friday 8th December
7.15pm
10 seats left
Come along and take part in my popular BINGO night.
This one will be Christmas themed with lots of prizes up for grabs!
£20 per person
Please bring your own glue


I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies will be with you soon.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment