Saturday 4 November 2017

Stampin Blends meet Just Add Colour DSP



Hello there and welcome to my blog today and to this month's Jems Blog Hop. If you follow me on any forms of Social Media you may have already seen a snippet of today's make but I love it so much that I wanted to use it for the hop.
As you hopefully know the new Stampin Blends are now available and I have been having lots of fun playing working with them over the last couple of weeks. On Tuesday I let my Coffee and Card ladies loose with them and I made this card whilst they were working on their cards, which I shared with you yesterday.
People do keep asking me which stamp I have used for the houses but it is actually the Just Add Colour papers from the main catalogue that I have coloured and then cut out. I just love them and I am a little addicted to colouring them in!
Here are my 2 makes together. Can't wait to make more!

I do hope you will join the rest of the hop and take a look at what our teamies have been up to! Please click on the Next button below to see what Julie has been up to.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment