Wednesday 1 November 2017

Stampin' Blends available for ordering NOW!

Hello there! It's an exciting day today, the Stampin' Blends are available for purchase and I have a BRAND NEW Class in the Post launching today using them.


Say hello to the Floral Statements Class in the Post that includes the following items 

Floral Statements stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
3 sets of Stampin' Blends
Card to make the projects
FREE ENVELOPES
Plus video tutorial


You will need

Large clear block
Glue

I have a little video which shares the details of the class and what is included, you can view it below.


If you would like to order the Class in the Post please email me HERE

I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies will be with you soon.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment