Monday 6 November 2017

Petal Garden Memories and More Card Set

Hi there, another Monday is here and today I am sharing something a little different. This is a simple project we made at my retreat on the Friday evening. I like to do a really simple project for the first night as people are often tired and some have worked all day so simple is the key!
I created a set of cards using the Memories and More card pack and an acetate box. I have simply used the cards from the set to decorate the front of the card blanks and added some simple sentiments.
Here you can see all the cards, very very simple in design but perfect as a little gift set or when you need a quick card.
I love how these cards are designed for our Memory Keeping but as their name suggests you can do so much more with them!
I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies will be with you soon.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment