Wednesday 15 November 2017

Onstage 2017

Last weekend I attended the bi-annual Onstage event along with 28 of our lovely team members in Solihull. I love these events, it's the perfect opportunity to catch up with teamies that we don't often see, get our hands on the brand new products and catalogues and celebrate each others successes.

The weekend kicked off with a CentreStage dinner for Silver Elite demonstrators and above and this year we were joined by Sharon who recently advanced in title. It was really lovely to witness her first event and share her excitement. 
I bought these lovely make up bags and pencils for my girls - missed you being there Kate! I added a tag and I am still practising my new calligraphy skills that I learnt the other week. We had fun in the photo booth but our dear Julie was a little camera shy and took the photo for us!
I also of course got gifts for girls in my first level who weren't at CentreStage and this year I went for personalised notebooks from Next and decorated them with ribbon and a tag to thank them for all they do.
 Did you know that Stampin' Up! is 10 years old in Europe today! Wow, where did that time go? I will have been a demonstrator for 10 years in June 2018! We were each given one of these gorgeous cupcakes to celebrate!
Throughout the day we watched recordings from the Live event in Utah, got to see the new Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues and celebrate achievements for the previous Stampin' Up! year. I am thrilled to say that after a tougher year and a year where I decided to take some time out to re-discover my love of Musical Theatre and do something for me, that I placed in the following rankings!
 Thank you to everyone who supports me, my lovely team, my wonderful customers and everyone who takes an interest in my little business. You truly are appreciated. 
 Thought I would share a few photos from the stage, I love the one below of me coming off stage for one of my "walks", thanks to lovely Izzy for snapping it for me!
It's always a thrill to see your name up there on the big screen!
 And to top it all off here is just some of the loot I came home with, as I have forgotten to add at least 3 things to this photo! I love Stampin' Up!, my heart is full and I would love to share this with more team members. If you have thought about joining us at all, I would love to have a chat with you about it 

I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies will be with you soon.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment