Sunday 19 November 2017

Online Extravaganza

Hello there! I'm a little bit lacking in the blog department at the moment but I'm here today to tell you all about an Online Extravaganza we have starting this evening at 11pm. Some items (at the top of the list) are only available on the 20th, the others available all week. I have an order going in on Monday if you are local to me. Click on the image to see the list of reductions, some fabulous bargains.
The Cool Treats stamps and dies are both reduced, I've loved using these, please note the stamps are only reduced on the 20th - 20% off


 Why not get the matching papers from the Clearance Rack too, a bargain at only £4.70

 Every Good Wish stamp set is another great reduction with 20% on Monday only!

The At Home with you bundle is also amazing value at £40.10, cheaper than buying as the bundle!
These are just a few of my favourite items, I'll be back tomorrow with more!
I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies should be with you now!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment