Friday 3 November 2017

More Stampin Blends with Just Add Colour DSP

Hi there and welcome to my blog today. I am sharing a couple of projects with the brand new Stampin Blends over the next couple of days. On Tuesday I let my Coffee and Card ladies loose with nay new pens and they got colouring and we had a lovely time creating this card.
I must say that they spent so long colouring and perfecting their techniques that we over ran a little this week! 
We don't often make a card for a new home and the Just Add Colour papers are perfect for this from the Annual Catalogue. I've just coloured them in and then cut them out and mounted with dimensionals.
I'm loving the Pool Party house on this row, even though it's the smaller of the three, I think I would go for that one!
I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies will be with you soon.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment