Monday 13 November 2017

Happy Birthday to Evan!

Hi there and welcome to my blog today. I've been away at Stampin' Up's Onstage Local event from Friday to Sunday and I ran out of time to do my blog before I went but I am back now! 
Today is my boy Evan's 15th birthday. Now it's almost 10 years since I started my blog so some of you will remember him from back then. Evan was 5 1/2 when I became a Stampin Up demonstrator and now he is 15! I can't quite believe it.
As some of you know Evan was never really very sporty and for 3-4 years he was a ballroom and latin dancer but this year he got roped into making up the numbers for the Under 15's cricket team and he LOVED it! His birthday presents are mostly cricket items so for the first time ever I needed to make a cricket card for him!
 I plumped for the Double Z fold style card which our fabulous team member Amanda is famous for, it's probably my go-to card at the moment. Thanks Amanda.
I made the ball from a circle punch and inked the edges and then drew some stitching on it. The stumps were made using the Classic Label punch which I then rounded the ends of, and again I inked them. The bat was just made by hand and then I rounded the edges of it.
Evan also does the scoring for the adult team his brother plays for so I wanted to make the 15 look like numbers on a score board. 

I hope you like my cricket themed card but most importantly I hope Evan loves it!

I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies will be with you soon.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment