Wednesday 22 November 2017

Cricket Birthday Card Video Tutorial

Hey they and good morning to you. Today I am sharing a card I have already shared with you but I now have a video tutorial for you sharing how I made the cricket elements of the card. The design of the card is cased from my wonderful team member Amanda Bates, the Double Z fold card can be found HERE
Here is the video below, hope you enjoy it and find it useful. 

The Online Extravaganza continues, please click the image below for details.

I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies will be with you soon.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment