Friday 6 October 2017

Delightful Daisy Triple Fold Card

 Hello there and a very happy almost weekend to you! Today I am starting a series of projects with the Delightful Daisy papers or are they called Daisy Delight? I keep getting them mixed up! 
You've seen this style of card before using the Merry Music papers and also the Painted Autumn papers. This was actually the original one I made for a class a couple of months ago.
 I love these papers and how they work with this style card. Also loving the Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon, just adds a lovely touch to the card.
I love how you get to show off more of the papers on the inside of the card too and also the hidden greeting that's revealed when you open it.
So the papers are part of the DSP offer that's available through the WHOLE of October and the stamp set also has 15% off however I would advise that the bundle including the Daisy punch is still the best value at £27.75. Please remember the World Card Making Day offers are only good until 10th October.

 Also a little reminder that any orders over £45 this month will receive a PDF of 12 exclusive tutorials from demonstrators all over the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment