Saturday 2 September 2017

All Star Tutorial Design Team Blog Hop


Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Something very exciting is happening for me and you may have seen last month that I was invited to take part in the All Star Tutorial Bundle each month along with 11 other very talented stampers from all over the world. So what is this all about? Well each month we each create a tutorial which makes 12 tutorials in total which are exclusive to us. 

Every customer spending £45 with me this month will be emailed the PDF document for FREE, yes thats right, you will get 12 tutorials completely for free for ordering with me!

Today we have a Blog Hop with all the members of the team sharing additional makes with the sets we used in our exclusive tutorials! 
I have opted to use the Painted Harvest seeing as I cannot put it down at the moment, I am LOVING it and the new Leaf Punch, OMG it is so so useful!
I have used different colours for the Sunflowers, they look great in many different combos and I have seen some fantastic examples all over Pinterest too! Lots of texture on this card, starting with the Layered Leaves embossed background, loving this too!
The crinkled Seam Binding ribbon seems to be getting a lot of use in my studio, I've had to stock up on more reels of it!
I hope you have enjoyed today's project, please hop on to the fab Kimberley's blog to see what delights she has for you.
Here is a list of all the participants on this hop!


Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.


You can also purchase this as a one off for £12

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment