Wednesday 2 August 2017

Carols of Christmas

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. I have to let you know that I will be doing 2 blog posts today as I have something exciting to share with you at 5pm today! So please do come back then but in the meantime I want to tell you about the Carols of Christmas bundle. This new stamp set will feature in our Autumn/Winter catalogue but you have the opportunity to get it a month early this month and make a start on your festive makes!
We used the set last week at my Stamp a Stack event and made a simple card using the Deck the Halls stamp and the baubles. I do love the Gold Emboss powder and I thought how lovely this big sentiment would look embossed, really please with the results.
 You can see how lovely the gold looks on this final photo. The stamp set can be purchased on its own or in a bundle with the Card Front Builder Thinlits.
If you would like to take a look at the products in more detail you can see them on this video by Stampin Up here
If you would like to order then the details are below, I look forward to chatting to you again at 5pm today!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment