Wednesday 9 August 2017

Carols of Christmas - get yours early!

Hello there! Is anyone still reading? I missed my blog on Monday as I was away in London over the weekend and just ran out of time to get it sorted before I went away! Had a FAB time and packed loads in including, seeing 2 shows, going to a ballroom dancing evening, Show Off piano bar and a visit on Sunday to Kew Gardens, add all that to a cancelled train on Sunday evening and there was one very tired Julie!

Today I am sharing a card made at our Coffee and Card class last week showcasing the Carols for Christmas that is available one month early. I have used a traditional colour combination for this make and will share some cards with a more modern combo later on in the week with you.
 The card is a Z fold card and I also added some gold embossing, you know me I love my embossing. The really little hollies are all coloured in and stamped one by one using the marker pens! Yes I made my ladies do all those individually!
I just love the magic of embossing and how it looks on here, really festive don't you think?
So lots to tell you, August's code is now running and details are below.

 Anyone spending over £45 this month on my Online Store will receive this amazing All Star Tutorial FREE which will be emailed to you. 12 exclusive tutorials from demonstrators all over the world!

You can also purchase this for just £12, thats £1 a tutorial
Or you can purchase 5 months in one go and get an extra month completely FREE!
Any questions please just contact me!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment