Sunday 21 May 2017

Window Box Bundle

Good Morning, hope you are having a lovely weekend? A couple of weeks ago I added this project into 2 of my classes as I had not even used the products which I got a while ago. I recently learnt that these would be carrying over into the new catalogue (yippee) but they won't be continuing with the 10% off (boo) so if you love them you need to get them by the end of the month. Now there is a handy little video made by Stampin Up on how to make these which I will add to the end of this blog post. 
I have given you a really tiny sneak of one of the new colours coming out on 1st June here, can you guess which one it is?
 Unfortunately the lush gold satin ribbon is leaving us (it's been a firm fave with me) but at the time of writing this post it was still available to purchase. I just love how it goes with everything and what a nice bow it ties too!
And here is the video from Stampin' Up! as promised!

Please don't forget our special offer for May only.

Eastern Palace Starter Bundle - £54.75 available in May only 
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers 
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes - FREE

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle - £94.00 available in May only

Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes - FREE
Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock - FREE


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment