Monday 15 May 2017

Swirly Bird Bundle

Hello there, hope you had a lovely weekend? Today I am back with another Bundle that is carrying over to the new catalogue but it won't be carrying over as a bundle and is only available with 10% off until the end of this month. This one is called Swirly Bird and its a very useful set to have for all sorts of occasions. There are also a tonne of ideas on Pinterest for this bundle too!
I will share some of my favourite makes with this bundle for you. We also used it at Stamp a Stack last month but I dropped an ink pad on the card so I didn't take a photograph of that one!
I love the little kite images in the set and the boats too!
 In fact I have mostly done kites and boats!!! Ha ha, works for me!
 And kites again in more subtle colours!
Take a look at this bundle on my store HERE
Please don't forget our special offer for May only.

Eastern Palace Starter Bundle - £54.75 available in May only 
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers 
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes - FREE

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle - £94.00 available in May only

Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes - FREE
Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock - FREE



Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment