Thursday 25 May 2017

Jar of Love bundle with new In Colours!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. I am now blogging every day until the launch of the new catalogue on 1st June. I have now posted my catalogues out to my regular customers and those who requested one from my signup form. I hope you enjoy looking through this and making your Wish Lists!

Today's card features the Jar of Love bundle, only available until 31st May at the 10% off. The Happy Birthday sentiment (which I love) is from the Window Shopping stamp set which I featured a few days ago, loving the large sentiments in that set.
I have used 2 new colours on this card, Berry Burst and Powder Pink.
We will be making this card at my Jar of Love class on Saturday 27th May. Unfortunately it's too late to get your bundle delivered in time for the class if you haven't already booked but I can sort you out coming to the class and getting the bundle delivered at a later date maybe?
I hope you like today's card, I'll be back tomorrow!
If you are too far away to come to class but love the bundle then any orders placed on my store for this bundle before the end of the month will receive a full PDF tutorial of various Jar of Love cards!
Please don't forget our special offer for May only.

Eastern Palace Starter Bundle - £54.75 available in May only 
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers 
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes - FREE

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle - £94.00 available in May only
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set

Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper

Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes - FREE
Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock - FREE



Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment