Wednesday 31 May 2017

In the City Host Stamp Set

Hello there and Happy last day of May. Today is the last day to order from the current catalogue and I will be closing my Online Code Club around teatime today. A new code for June will be created tomorrow morning as soon as I can get it sorted. 

Ordering from the new catalogue commences from 8am tomorrow, the 1st June. Have you made your shopping list yet?

OK so this is one of the cute new hostess sets from the new catalogue and I just had to have it. I am going to have lots of fun creating little scenes with this stamp set and it came in VERY handy when I had to create a quick new home card for my sister and here family a few weeks ago.
 I have used a colour combo of Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Grey. The great thing about this set is the houses and the trees were coloured in using one use of a stamp. I'll be doing a little video on it soon!
 So I hope you like the new catalogue tomorrow, I will be adding links as soon as I can!
Please don't forget our special offer for May only.

Eastern Palace Starter Bundle - £54.75 available in May only 
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers 
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes - FREE

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle - £94.00 available in May only
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set

Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes - FREE
Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock - FREE



Julie

shop now

join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment