Wednesday 15 March 2017

Upcoming Classes

Good Morning. I had a lovely day of classes yesterday with my Coffee and Card session in the morning followed by Tuesday Club in the evening, good to be back sharing and crafting

I thought I would update you with upcoming events for the remainder of March and into April. Please note if you are a Facebook user all the events can be found HERE

STAMPIN' BINGO NIGHT
Friday 24th March @ 7pm
£20 per person
Make 3 lovely cards and play 3 games of BINGO for Stampin Up prizes
Booking closes on Sunday 19th March

MONTHLY STAMP A STACK
Friday 31st March @7pm
£12 per person
Make 10 cards in 2.5 hours
Please email me HERE to book a place.


CRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA DAY
Saturday 1st April
10am - 6pm
£85 per person
Includes products valued over £60 and Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
Please email me HERE to book a place.

CRAFTERNOON TEA
Saturday 15th April
3pm
£25 per person

If you cannot make any of my in person events I am still taking orders for my Class in the Post with the Beautiful You stamp set, for more details please click HERE
Julie
shop now


2 comments:

  1. Hi I've looked and looked but can't find where you are based. I think I saw that you're in the UK buy can you tell me where please as I'd love to come to a class, but it depends where you are lol. LOVE ALL your cards you have great imagination and you're super talented. ..X..

    ReplyDelete