Wednesday 2 July 2014

Virtual Catalogue Launch Night!

Good Morning my lovely readers! Hope you enjoyed the new catalogue yesterday. It was quite the busy day for me rounded off by a fab team training night with 13 of our team last night! Today I have more business and tonight I have a Virtual Launch Night on Facebook!!! What does that mean?
Well if you live to far away to come to my event on Friday and don't already have a demonstrator then, or if you are one of my distance customers then why not join my Facebook group and we will have a Virtual Party tonight. If you don't to Facebook don't worry you can still join in, just send me an email to the address above.

You could be in with a chance of winning a prize of one of my favourite sets in the new catalogue and perfect for colouring with our Blendies (please note the one below was not coloured with Blendies), Bloom and Hope, it is gorgeous! A set of 11 stamps and lovely for all sorts of occasions!
I hope you can join me tonight on my Virtual Launch Night, would love to see you there and help you be in with a chance of winning this gift!
If you are unable to make it tonight and would still love to get your hands on this lovely set why not take the last space on my Virtual Hostess Club starting on 24th July. The commitment is to spend £25 a month minimum for 6 months and one of the months you will be the hostess (without having a party at home) and will be able to get your hands on this lovely set and other items for FREE! Again please message me for details!

We also have some amazing Weekly Deals this week! If you are shopping today then don't forget to check these out! 2 punches on there! I love Weekly Deal Wednesdays!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment